BPAL Madness!
ltrittipoe

Absurd Origin Story

I can’t say X-23 and I can’t say snickt and I can’t say Wolverine, so my ability to tell stupid jokes here is limited. Let’s say this is L-10’s origin story wherein she is accidentally plopped into a barrel of room temperature French fries, and emerges with superhuman mutations that grant her immortality, regeneration, and lethal deep-fried potato claws.

When I told Lilith I was going to make her a French fries scent, she yelled EWWWWWWWW, so here’s a perfume that smells like a carbonated caramel-flavored soda (that shall remain nameless) with a hint of marshmallow.

I love, love Beth’s “carbonated” notes, whether it’s soda, champagne, or cider. And this is definitely as advertised - bubbly caramel soda!

It does have a moment on first application where it’s just ever so faintly bitter, and then that vanishes to leave nose-tickling bubbles, refreshing and sweet. Yummy, mouthwatering cream soda, vanilla more than caramel - maybe that’s the marshmallow?

This is very light, with low throw - I have to put my nose fairly close to my wrist to smell it, but I think that it may get stronger with a little age - most of the Lab’s carbonated blends seem to start out light and get stronger with time. :wub:

I love cola fragrances and this one is so authentic but with the added bonus of a fluffy marshmallow background. It has that invigorating carbonated element to it (I don't know what magic Beth uses to achieve this, but it's always fabulous) and it's just the right amount of sweet. Back up bottle worthy for me!

Ginger ale and sugary caramel. I get the fizz and it really sort of codes to ginger ale to me, and a whiff of caramel. Medium throw and wear length.