BPAL Madness!

Clove, tobacco, sweet red patchouli, and chocolate.

A Wild and Naughty Girl reminds me of a Vosges truffle: smooth, exotic, and luxurious. This is deep, dark chocolate with warm clove and earthy-sweet tobacco and patchouli. As the blend dries, the chocolate takes a back seat to the other notes. It's like lounging in front of the fireplace while a snowstorm rages outside your cozy cabin and your best friend makes hot chocolate (probably spiked) in a little cast iron cooking pot over the flames.

This was absolutely what I had hoped for on the first sniff: a yummy blending of all four notes. :) Wet, it was the same delicious blend, however somewhat dominated by the chocolate. But as the evening wore on, after it had dried, this lovely scent slowly turned powdery on my admittedly dryish skin. The only notes that I know for sure that become powdery on me are dark roses and most ambers, alas. I've never that issue w/ any of the four notes listed. Perhaps there was something about the combination that caused this on me. I'm still tempted because it was so gorgeous at first, but it would be for the scent locket.

I'm with Silvertree—this smells like a Vosges truffle, especially wet. The tobacco ushers this into tobacco-clove-primary territory as it dries down and the chocolate recedes. It ends as a tobacco-centric blend with the other notes caught in its orbit, like a fire going in another room. The chocolate, clove, and patchouli make the tobacco gourmand, chewy, and tactile. One to luxuriate in by the fire!

This reminds me to any number of 13 blends - dark chocolate over a dark rooty bed of patchouli. It's a foodie chocolate-patch blend on me. Medium throw, great wear length.

I picked up mostly the tobacco, with the patchouli and chocolate in the background. They manage to ground the tobacco and make it earthier. But not dirty, nor is it a sweet tobacco. It's a must-have for any tobacco lovers.

I love how straight- forward yet mysterious this scent is. I can pick out each note on the dry-down and they work together quite smoothly. It definitely has a texture to it, almost like its leathery without smelling of leather. Rugged, decadent and unique.

Edited by MezzanineMel

I have a ton of tobacco scents. A ton of clove scents. I COULD NOT say no to both of them together.

Wet: Deep, dark chocolate and chewy rich tobacco, giving way to intense, almost-but-not-bitter clove. YUM. This smells raw and dangerous and sexy. A wild and naughty girl, indeed.

Dry: This dries down to a really dark, gritty blend of tobacco (a dry tobacco, hardly sweet at all), dark chocolate (again, without sweetness) with dry earthy patchouli and hints of clove. I cannot convey enough how DRY this blend is. It would need to be sweeter to really suit me, but that being said I do kind of like it. Having learned my lesson about scents that have promise, but aren't quite "there" yet, this will ago for a while before I make a final decision.

when i first got my decant from the lovely Ajevie, it was allllllll chocolate. now that it's aged a month or so, the patch and the tobacco are the dominant notes and HOLY HELL I LOVE THIS BLEND! omg it really does make me feel wild and naughty. friggin love this one.

I knew I would love A Wild and Naughty Girl, and I was right. Bittersweet chocolate at first, spiked with a little clove and tobacco, grounded by patchouli. As it dries down, the tobacco comes to the fore, and the chocolate, patch and clove play backup. Gorgeous, comforting, sexy; it makes me want to run wild half-naked through the pouring rain or make other equally poor choices. I wish I'd gotten a bottle when I had the chance.

This is a rich tobacco blend and although wood is not listed, it reads to me as smoky tobacco wood. I try to discern the clove and the patchouli, but the oil is so well blended that i can't distinguish any particular notes. Really beautiful smoky (verging into charred) tobacco blend with faint hints of unsweetened dark chocolate. The drydown reminds a lot of Solstice Scents's Maplewood Inn.