BPAL Madness!
suki

Blackcurrant Sufganiyot

Golden-brown and sugar-dusted, plump with sweet blackcurrant jelly.

Wet: Blackcurrant jelly! Very tart.

Dry: Getting a dough note now, but this is still mostly blackcurrant jelly! Definitely a deeper scent than Raspberry Suf(I haven't tried the strawberry version to compare them).

edit: after trying the Strawberry Suf scent as well, I still agree. Blackcurrant Suf is a deep, dark berry scented suf. It's not the same type of sweetness of Raspberry or Strawberry Suf.

Edited by donkehpoo

In the bottle

Fried dough. Powdered sugar. Sweet blackcurrant jam. Need I say more? This isn't attempting to be any more complex than what the label says it is - blackcurrant sufganiyot!

Wet on skin

This is *almost* buttery on my skin, but it's thanks to the fried dough, and it's gorgeous along with the sugar and blackcurrants.

Dry on skin after 30 minutes

This gets sweeter and a wee bit softer as it spends more time on my skin. The fried dough doesn't fade, exactly, but it's as if you bite into the sufganiyot and now the jam is covering everything and making it smell like blackcurrants with some fried doughnuts and sugar, instead of the other way around.

Thoughts

Well, I bought a second bottle of this so that I wouldn't run out too quickly, if that tells you very much about my thoughts. This has amazing throw, a little bit goes a long way, and it's safe for me to wear at work! I SO wish I'd jumped on the BPAL sufganiyot train sooner. If there's a sufganiyot scent this coming Hanukkah, I will buy two of them.