BPAL Madness!

Wild plum, fig, and blackcurrant pumpkin floss!

Plum, pumpkin and a touch of fig. This one is an odd pumpkin to me. It's got a heady dark plum note, and then you get the buttery pumpkin underneath. Low throw and wear length.

Just got my decant for this. On me, the pumpkin drowns out everything else. There is a hint of plum, but mostly spicy pumpkin. Low throw, gone in 30 minutes.

This is definitely “spicy purple” in a bottle. I don’t actually smell pumpkin, but the typical pumpkin spices layer nicely over blackcurrant and plum. It’s reminiscent of Blood Countess underneath, which I just love!

Wet: Hmm, this is interesting! When I first got it, I took a sniff and was disappointed, as it was all spice. But I set it aside for...well I cant remember now, but at least a week, I think more likely two? Anyway, it's gotten way less spicy, and the glorious plum note has come forward in the throw (nose to skin is still a LOT of spice.) The plum note reminds me of Shadow in the Elevator. Sadly, the longer it warms on my skin, the more the spices amp to drown out that amazing plum note that I want so much more of. Booooo, skin!

Dry: I cannot decide how I feel about this. I will likely age it a few months and try again. Certain phases there is too much spice, which is totally at odds with the plum, Then towards the end, the spice fades and the plum shines, but it goes plastic on me (fruit sometimes does on my skin, sadly). So, ya. This bottle may ultimately be destined for the swap pile, but I am not ready to give up on it quite yet - so much potential!