BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
suki

FOWYB

This is a potent and very specific banishing oil: it shuts up gossips, repels troublemakers, dislodges leeches, and helps you flick away everyday irritations. Because seriously: all that b*llshit can f*ck right off.

Twilight Alchemy Labs FOWYB Oil contains essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts that are organically-grown and pesticide-free, and many of the oils components are first distillations from small farms. This oil includes organically-grown bay leaf, black snake root, lemongrass, and rue from the TAL garden, broom straws, devils shoestring, fennel seed, ginger root, mace (the herb, not the stuff you spray in an assailants face), and lemongrass essential oil.
This oil was charged instantaneously during a repulsion rite.

I opened the bottle and was immediately struck by the self-righteous INTENSITY of this oil. I'm not going to so much as dab this on my skin right now first because I have friends coming over later and I don't want to inadvertently affect them but also it's just really intense. I felt a rush of anger for all the jerks that have ever fucked with me and anyone I care about. I got this oil at this time because I've got some...unfortunate individuals I have to deal with in a work environment and I am absolutely going to make sure I have this with me when I have to next deal with them.

I almost feel sorry for this that are faced with the wrath of this oil.

Almost. ;)

Okay, so this is a review based on me decanting this, and not because I've actually used it yet.

This one has some attitude. It also has some spicy ginger. I sort of love to smell this, not sure if this is about my love for ginger OR zero fucks given and telling people to go jump in the lake. When asked to compare STFU vs FOWYB, I said: "I've used STFU and I'd say there's some overlap BUT STFU is passive, like a seal. FOWYB is way more active and assertive. So it's depends on your recipient? I'd use STFU if it's someone I'd still have to deal with. FOWYB would be for an individual I'd be OK with cutting off from my life entirely."

Will edit this review if I ever use the FOWYB.

I have put off my review for a long while to see if this oil really is doing what I think it is.

I had new problem neighbours at the apartment building I'm at a bit over a year ago. They are in the parking spot next to mine, and parked, I kid you not, within 6 inches of my parking spot, so close that my car door had to touch their car for me to be able to get in and out of my car.

Well, maybe I was careless, but didn't realize DIRT on my car door had been transferring to their car. Because of this, they utterly freaked out, called the police on me, the building manager on me, and the insurance company on me saying I damaged their car. I took a close look and saw it really was just dirt that wipes off easily. I told the insurance company this, and even brought our building manager over to look. The building manager agreed with me they were crazy and possibly trying to use this as an excuse to commit insurance fraud, because even he could not see any damage to the other car.

So after this all happened, I was so stressed out and annoyed, I discovered FOWYB on the TAL etsy site and immediately ordered a bottle. Anointed a piece of paper with their apartment number and car stall number, and froze it. I also walked by their apartment door and smeared some of the FOWYB oil on their door.

Almost miraculously, they disappeared from next to my car (apparently they rented and moved to another stall). It's been about a year now and I haven't heard anything. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Sign in to follow this