BPAL Madness!

White patchouli leaf, beeswax, ambergris, and pale incense.

ooh, this starts off so beautifully. it's a very pretty beeswax with something slightly sweet and golden. this is a beautiful honey! after a minute or two, i think i get hints of incense. still so pretty. after being on the skin about 10 minutes, i think i sense the ambergris but get no strong patchouli scent, but then again it's white patchouli leaf, which i am guessing is more subtle (?) overall, this is a very pretty beeswax/honey scent. i'm really loving it and may need a bottle. i really love the interaction of beeswax and incense :heart:

This Wan White Humming Hive was sickly, scary honey when it first hit my skin. But quickly the overpowering sweetness of the beeswax gave way to the dry patchouli, the oceany ambergris, and a light incense around the edges. It is stranger and less straight-forward than I had imagined. This is not a bad thing; it's a beautiful, magical strangeness. Imagine your totally goth girlfriend, with the dyed black hair, the all-black wardrobe, the clove cigarettes, decided instead to wear all white, to line her eyes with white and wear white lipstick and dye her hair platinum blonde -- this is the perfume she would wear. Despite the pale quality of the notes, a little goes a long way, and there is quite a bit of throw on me.