BPAL Madness!

Blush amber, wild carnation, French lavender, hay absolute, strawberry candyfloss, and vanilla cream.

Round Dance is very much like my beloved Alice, except she's frolicking in the hay with a big basket sugared berries. I get a bunch of herbal lavender notes up front that dry down creamy, carnation goodness. It's warm like flowers in the sunshine, pink and girly yet sexy. Sweet, spicy, creamy carnation, amber drydown, this dance is made of ruffles, white cakes and pink, spicy blossoms whirling around in the haymeadow :heart:

Round Dance is lovely, sunshiny, candy-sweet, and awfully innocent for a Luper. I get recognizable lavender only when it's wet, and the carnation is subtle, not the big spicy carnation of, say, Alice or Maiden, but I'm not a big floral fan (though I love spicy carnation) so that's just fine by me. The amber is warm and creamy; the strawberry is more candy than a realistic berry note. The only reason I'm not currently searching the sales page for a bottle of this is that the cream note, as occasionally happens, goes just slightly off on my skin. Not enough to ruin the scent, but enough to bar it from perfection.

This scent conjures up young women in calico sundresses frolicking at the county fair of 1920 or earlier. No tilt-a-whirl, just wildflowers and sunshine, jams and pies and prize heifers.