BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
lady_pandora

Planetary Magick: Mercury

No description listed at the Twilight Alchemy Lab website

This works. Oh, it works. Like, say, if you've sent a package and it seems to be lost in limbo somewhere and just.won't.get.there. Thank you so so much, Twilight Alchemy Lab.

The scent is, I think, lemon and lavender and maybe a bit of cinnamon.

ETA: I continue to be impressed with this oil. As befits Mercury Himself, it gives results super-fast. For example, last night, I was getting ready to do a communication spell to get someone to call me. I hadn't even started the spell yet--I had the oil on my fingers and was getting ready to anoint the candle when my phone went off. I then got a second call from a different person shortly thereafter--not the one I'd had in mind, but that call also met the parameters of the spell in a way. So I got an instant result and then a bonus result about 30 minutes later.

Edited by lady_pandora

Okay, I admit that I've had some Mercury just kicking about, which I picked up on a bit of a whim and a bit of curiosity around the planetary blends. I enjoyed Venus, and have been thinking about Sol actually.

I had no real intent when I picked this up to wear, other than a general curiosity of what it would bring. In general, the idea of Mercury's energy around thinking and communication were what I was most curious about. Oddly, I think this was prompted by a psychology book I'm reading called "Thinking Fast and Slow".

I'm about to go on a two week trip abroad and I think this may be good to use today and tomorrow (as the pre-travel and travel days).

Scent wise - its pleasant. I think there's some woods in there, touch of citrus, perhaps lavender. I don't think its cinnamon, but there's definitely a spice there. It feels like a weird mix of air, with some earth thrown in. It feels vibe-wise lighter than Venus, which wasn't precisely heavy either.

Sign in to follow this