BPAL Madness!
AmyO'Shields

Rose Red Candle

The perfected winter rose, dew covered and freshly cut.

:-) i LOVE Rose Red. I have not lit the candle yet, and i might not ever because it throws its scent so well! I have had it sitting on my coffee table for atleast 2 weeks and it is so pleasant to sit down, catch a whiff, move my arm to grab something, get a waft, and it seriously makes me smile. BPAL hit it out of the park with Rose Red and i am thrilled to have the candle...even though i may never even light it. :-D

Eta: I just wanted to add that I still haven't lit this candle and it still throws scent wherever I put it. Great scent. Edited by Herb Girl

I agree with Herb Girl- this candle has enough throw to scent an area just sitting unlit. I actually just received a tea light as a Trading Post order sample, and I am in love! It is just as lush, juicy and beautiful as the Rose Red oil, and even the tiny tea light throws off incredible scent. I would love to get a full size of this one!

Third on the throw. I got home, opened my box, left the candle on my desk while I ran back out for some errands, and came back to roses in my den. It's very true to what I remember from trying the perfume so many years ago - freshly-cut rose. And this won't go icky on my arm!

Oh god, this smells like Rose Red. Which I can't wear because I really amp up roses.

However, as a candle, it's amazing. It's fresh, it's dewy, it has enough of that green stem sap that makes it amazing. And yes, red roses.

I honestly need to invest more in BPTP candles.

I bought two of these because I was reluctant to burn the first one. It smells amazing just sitting on the shelf, I have burned the new one though, very delicate and super rosey