BPAL Madness!
suki

Mulled Cider Candle

Apples and ale stewed with orange and lemon rind, cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice berries, maple syrup, and dark rum.

I am a long-time fan of BPTP's candles.
Back when I was a retailer, I fawned over the display of said candles in my shop all the time- I wanted them all for meeeeeeee!
But, because they were so adored by our customers, I selflessly gave them pick of the litter. So, interestingly, this here Mulled Cider is my very first Trading Post candle that I get to have all to myself. Yay!

And boy, am I NOT disappointed!

As hoped, this candle brings the holiday season right down into a tangible container full of yumminess. Take the best orange pomander you made as a kid, mix with the best spiked hot cider you've had as an adult, et voila! You have seasonal perfection!

Sara does a simply incredible job with these candles, which burn cleanly and are super long-lasting. I purchased this one for the specific purpose of having it to scent my home on the Solstice, which is when I'm having my birthday / holiday party this year, but in the interim, I'll leave it out in my living room because it's fragrant enough that it'll impart a mild scent to the air just with it's mere presence.

If I get birthday money this year, I know what I'm spending it on- more candles from the Trading Post! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I have tried a lot of apple cider candles and scents, and I love this one for its purity, clarity, and deliciousness. It captures everything I love and all the rich spices of mulled cider without losing the sweet, juicy, fresh apple note. Another incredible product!