BPAL Madness!
Myria Jean

Anne Bonny Bath Oil

Named in honor of the most notorious female pirate to ever set sail. Wicked, cruel, beautiful, intelligent, resourceful and dangerous: a true role model. A blend of Indonesian red patchouli, red sandalwood, and frankincense. A million thanks to Juliana Williamson-Page for inspiration!

In the bottle, this smells sweeter than the Anne Bonny perfume oil, or at least sweeter than I remember it.
I use bath oils on my skin in the shower - I think the scents would be better blended if I used it in the bath. As it is, I get a good hour where I keep wondering where the hamster cage is until it settles down. After that it turns into a warm spicy dry scent that is lovely on a cool day.
I'm glad I got two bottles and now I think I should try Patientia. Anne Bonny reminded me how much I like sandalwood.

I use my oils in the bath and this is beautifully blended - nothing is overpowering, just lovely spicy incensey goodness :)

This smells like a softer version of Anne Bonny. Anne Bonny is a very aggressive sandalwood on me, but this one is softer and I get more of the incensey, mellow salty woods. Lovely. Definitely a good summer piratey blend.