BPAL Madness!

... because the holidays can be really, really frustrating. Blueberry slush with a hint of lime and blackberry juice.

In the bottle: lime and ozone...uh oh

Wet: Some blackberry comes out but the ozone and lime are clashing above it and I don't really like how they smell together. Actually I think what it is is that I don't like ozone. It is strong on my skin and I swear it makes scents smell so weird on me. It's not minty at just ozoney. lol.

Drydown: The ozone note never goes away which is sad. So the blackberry and lime are just buried underneath all the ozone snowballs I guess. If you like ozone notes go for it.

The throw wasn't that strong and the staying power was about an hour or so.

In the bottle this reminds me of a bag of sour gummi worms candy! Berries and lime, both sweet and with a tart sensation.

On my skin, at first it's the same as the bottle scent, but a spicy note starts coming out pretty quickly as it warms on my skin. The blackberry is becoming more prominent now, whereas the berry scent in the bottle was more blueberry. It's still very sweet.

I start to get more of the "slush" note as time goes by. It's a minty-cool note, with something that reminds me of cold air or ice but without having a strong ozone note.

This actually almost reminds me of a non-alcoholic slushie with berries, lime, and sugar. I really like it and it's a scent I find refreshing year-round.

That lovely (artificial) blue note that's in blue lollipops~ Kids' candy, hyper slushies and the red current to ground it and give it a dark undertone. yummy!!!