BPAL Madness!

Shimmering celestial musk with vanilla, white honey, acacia, and sugar cane.

A lovely and straightforward scent. It doesn’t change or morphe much on my skin. It’s sweet and easy.

In the imp: Sugarcane and musk

Wet: honey and vanilla comes out to play. The acacia hovers somewhere between floral and fruity on me, giving the scent a beautiful lightness, keeping it from being too syrupy and gluttonous. It’s a distinctly crystalline sweetness.

Dry: the longer it’s on the skin, the more the musk comes out. It gives the fragrance substance. It’s enchanting. 2-3 hours after application, Good is a soft wast of sugary musk.

I was intrigued by the RPG series, and this one sounded like one of the prettiest options, so I went with it as my first introduction to this series. I bought this back in June of this year, but just realized I never posted the review I wrote for it!

In the imp:
I think I'm mostly getting the musk, and maybe some acacia. It's oddly metallic to my nose.

On me, wet:
As soon as it hits my skin I can smell a bit of the sweeter notes. The honey for sure, but I think the sugar cane is adding a bit of a lighter, cooler sweetness to offset the heavier/warmer honey.

On me, dry:
This gets powdery, but in a good way that makes it smell kind of refreshing. I can see how the RPG scents are meant to be layered, though: there's something about this that feels a little incomplete on its own.

Verdict:
This is a nice scent, but not a standout. I'll keep it around for now so I can layer/experiment with other scents in the RPG series down the road, but it's not something I think I'd wear much on its own, except maybe around the house if I'm in the mood for something uncomplicated, light, and pretty.

A few months later:

I ended up getting a frimp of Chaotic, and the two layer gorgeously. I'd buy a bottle of this just to match with the bottle of Chaotic I want. :)

I don't really like many vanillas because they can be far too sweet, but this was really nice. Oddly enough the sweetness of the honey keeps the vanilla in check. It stops the vanilla from smelling like baked goods on me, and just smells pleasantly sweet. It's light, simple, and I imagine it pairs very well with a lot of things that need a touch of sweetness.

Soft, feminine, sweet, and clean. i gave this one to my daughter because she is starting to share my love for teh bpal (great, now i am going to have to figure out how to fund her addiction too LOL) and I thought this was a good one for her to wear to school becuase she likes to put perfume on in the morning "like mommy" <3