BPAL Madness!

Soft, well-worn black leather, hemp, and rosin.

Frimp fresh from the Lab. Rogue is much nicer than I expected. I can't wear Fighter - it has that raw uncured leather smell that resembles red musk and takes over on my skin. This is a lovely soft leather backed up by rosin and hemp. The leather dominates on the inside of my wrist, the hemp and rosin are more apparent on the outside of my wrist, for what that's worth. I'm sure this would smell great on a guy if you had one who would consent to wear scent, but I think it smells pretty great on me. Average wear length and not much throw.

Lab imp!

In the imp: Leather and rosin! Straightforward. I can't pick out the hemp, but it's not really missed.

Worn and fairly fresh: Like Fighter, this sits on me in layers. At a distance, I primarily get the warm, resiny glow of the rosin. The closer I get to my arm, the more the leather comes out, and this definitely feels like black leather, although it's a worn, broken in, loved leather, not the showy, stiff sort.

Long term: The hemp never shows up particularly, or it's parceled into the rosin. The longer it's on, the more the leather fades and insinuates itself into the leather, like it's getting worked down into it, until it finally fades in a warm, golden glow, like you just missed someone's sleek form slipping by you in the dark. Very appropriate for a rogue, indeed.