BPAL Madness!
hkhm

Veritas

The essence of honesty, integrity, and veracity: frankincense, white carnation, angelica, chamomile, and heliotrope.

Gritty, bright frankincense and a little carnation. I swear I get cedar too. Soft, woodsy-floral powder on me.

In the imp: Frankincense, white carnation, and chamomile.

Wet: Frankincense, spicy carnation, chamomile, and what I'm guessing could be angelica (but I'm not familiar with the note). The carnation note is threatening to overtake the frankincense and eventually does as the scent begins to dry.

Dry: The spicy white carnation note dominates. I tend to amp carnation, sometimes to the point where it stomps all over everything else, but underneath it, I can smell the chamomile and frankincense, and what could be angelica (it's very herbal). The carnation and chamomile are the strongest notes on me. It's a spicy floral/smoky herbal scent. It reminds me somewhat of Mare Foecunditatis, only more floral and less autumn-like.

Verdict: The carnation in this is too strong on me (to the point where I thought the spice of it was going to burn my skin at one point). It's not unpleasant, but not something I need a bottle of.

There's a lot of nice frankincense here with a bit of spicy carnation at it's side. I'm getting something vaguely like an anise Necco wafer, too. It's a little sweet, a little powdery, and a little sharp. It's not a bad scent, but it's not really what I look for. I think the frankincense is quite nice, but doesn't really carry it enough for me. Though I will say if you like carnation, you might want to give this a shot.

Frimp. This smells like a clean scent. Looking at the notes, I am slightly dubious about the florals. It's currently drying, and it really does smell like an honest and truthful scent. I don't know how else to describe it! I can't work out if i like it. The frankincense is getting stronger though. It's definitely not an unpleasant scent, but I can't work out when I would wear it.