BPAL Madness!
persianmouse

Ossuary

So, a lovely little robin gifted me this lovely little UNRELEASED PROTOTYPE Room Spray. I have no idea if it will ever be released to the general populace.

Ossuary smells of bones. Dry bones. Lovely unstrung bones. And old carved stone and dirt. And something else....the sweep of fabric? It's heavy and soft, and smells almost of the absence of scent. It's hard to place. There is also the sharp smell of something akin to vetivert that reaches and stabs me the olfactory nerves like it wants to steal my wallet.

Whoah vetiver in the imp!! After I put this on my coat, though a lovely tobacco comes out, with a hint of leather and the barest bit of vetiver. This smells very much like Perversion to me, which I love. I had originally written this off, due to the vetiver, but I'll bet I'll be using this in an oil burner for sure, probably when the weather gets a little cooler. Maybe the Perversion assocation is just making me *think* there is leather here, but whatever is in here, I love it!

Edited by milo

In the vial, all I got was vetiver vetiver vetiver. Ugh. And seeing as it's a room spray and shouldn't be applied to the skin, I didn't bother testing it out (and I don't have an oil burner, either). Not too bummed especially since I'm not a big fan of vetiver and definitely not when it's so overwhelmingly dominant. Ick, pass!