BPAL Madness!
suki

Horror Coaster

i lost the meticulous notes i took at EC Will Call on all the smellies i got to try, but i can say that this one stood out as a highlight for me.

warm and nutty, in a walnut oil kind of way, with a sweet, but not overly-foodie finish, this scent was spectacular, and makes me look ever more forward to the last two CD acts going live! :P

i just can't wait.:D

Same here: I didn't take notes, but tried several Diablique-to-Come scents as I was dashing out. Some interesting scents, but the one that leapt out at me took me by the back of the hair slowly caressed my body was Horror Coaster.

Look for it !

This is straight up cinnamon on me with a touch of something bready, or cakelike. Actually reminds me of cinnamon toast. It made my arms burn, so I doubt I'll be getting the released version.

Strooong cinnamon. So strong it’s hard to tell what is under it. I may be getting something a bit foody, possibly fruity.

As it dries I definitely keep getting some cake. Finally the cinnamon rolls off enough to reveal cake underneath, but there still may be a fruit/berry aspect, too, because it reminds me somewhat of Villainess Birth Rite.

I kind of like this one.

This starts out as Big Red gum on me. Strong, sweet cinnamon with a touch of powder, maybe a little bit of fruity bubblegum and as it dries I get hints of a sweet bread note. Not a fan of cinnamon but this is really nice, it's similar to the cinnamon that's in Marshmallow Pumpkin (one of the few cinnamon scents I can wear). I agree with myth, it also reminds me of Birth Rite from Villainess.