BPAL Madness!
xoe

Black Cat

A very tricky kitty, indeed. Used most often as a key to bringing back the joy one needs to have in life in order for living to feel worthwhile. Brings back a sense of delight in simple pleasures, and creates a surge of childlike curiosity and a youthful sense of fun. This blend can also be used to reverse troublesome lesser crossings, create a playful air of catlike sexuality, and, because cats will be cats, it can also be used to throw minor, irritating or bothersome hexes, causing small amounts of chaos and disruption to your foes.

A small amount of this oil was decanted from an imp and has aged for 4+ years.

In the decant: This one is strongly resinous! I think I am getting a sharp, dark myrrh.

Wet: Yep, this one is pretty heavy on the dark myrrh. I think there may be some benzoin in this as well, and there's a smattering of herbs in the background. There's also some rose (perhaps dried rose) mingling with the myrrh and herbs (one of which I believe is lemongrass, but it's not as strong as it usually is).

Dry: This is still a predominantly resin scent on me, although the myrrh is softer now, but I am getting more of the rose and herbs (there's definitely a bit of lemongrass in here, and something minty) during this phase.

Verdict: I cannot attest to the oil's purpose as I only tried it for its scent. It's okay, but resins and rose aren't a combination I really enjoy, so I don't think I'll continue holding on to it. I am glad I got to try it, though!

I have two vials of Black Cat, the older one is much more yellow than the new clear vial.

And all I can smell is myrrh in the imp, and I know that myrrh is just straight baby powder on my skin. I know why I let the old one age so much, forgotten in my imp box. To be swapped or gifted, as this is not going to be worn.