BPAL Madness!
Gogo

Red Musk

Necrobump!

I've recently fallen madly in love with red musk. Currently my favourite is Now Winter Nights Enlarge - I love the combo with caramel and honey. I think I like sweeter blends containing red musk. I have Mme. Moriarty as well, but she's mostly currant and patch on me.

I am trying to track down The Elephantine Colossus, because it sounds like exactly everything I love.

Any other recent recs for me? I've tried most of the GC blends with red musk, though Hollywood Babylon is still on my list. Love Snake Oil, but it's not musk heavy on me.

If anyone has any LE recs from the past few years that may still be possible to track down, I'd be grateful!

Bright Red Dildo from this year's Lupers is red musk, leather, and honey. Along the same lines, Eldritch Dark is sugared roses (I believe you like sugared florals, too, if I recall correctly), leather, red musk, black musk, and honey. I like Dildo but Eldritch Dark is on a whole other level. I loooove it and would recommend it highly based on your love of honey and red musk. I don't often get along with black musk but find it's not overt at all in Eldritch.

Agree with sprout that Smut may be right up your alley as well.

I have issues with leather.:( it hates me, accept for black leather, like the note in Whip. I was so excited to try Eldritch Dark (because I DO love sugared florals, esp. roses) but it was all horrid chemicals on me.

The booze in Smut hates me also, I can't wear it either (smells amazing in the bottle though!)

I am so tempted to try Red Dildo! But scared of the leather. What's a girl to do?

Necrobump!

I've recently fallen madly in love with red musk. Currently my favourite is Now Winter Nights Enlarge - I love the combo with caramel and honey. I think I like sweeter blends containing red musk. I have Mme. Moriarty as well, but she's mostly currant and patch on me.

I am trying to track down The Elephantine Colossus, because it sounds like exactly everything I love.

Any other recent recs for me? I've tried most of the GC blends with red musk, though Hollywood Babylon is still on my list. Love Snake Oil, but it's not musk heavy on me.

If anyone has any LE recs from the past few years that may still be possible to track down, I'd be grateful!

La Femme de Satan is definitely one of the best red musk blends released lately! If you can track down a bottle of that (shouldn't be too hard since it was just this past Halloweenie release), I hiiighly recommend it.