BPAL Madness!
TygherRayn

Follow Me Boy

A houdoun recipe dating back almost 150 years. This blend is favored by prostitutes, exotic dancers and others in the sex industry for its power to attract, seduce, and enthrall. Ensures financial gain and increased profits.

Jasmine and a side of honeysuckle. Maybe a little vanilla, maybe a little gardenia. One or more of them leans toward soap on me.

Nothing here draws me in.

Edited by Casablanca

Edited a year later, when I have smelled a lot more and have a lot better idea of what works on me and what doesn't. Follow Me Boy is a long-lasting dirty floral on me. Jasmine, definitely jasmine, indolic when wet, and jasmine more often than not does not work on me. If jasmine is good on you, this is gorgeous, particularly on a hot humid summer night, when you're wearing as little as socially acceptable.

Edited by Lucchesa

In the imp: A sweet floral, possibly sweetened with vanilla, and some soft spices.

Wet: Dragon's blood, is that you? I'm getting a cherry-floral vibe from this, along with some vanilla. But dragon's blood isn't usually my friend, and this actually smells quite pleasant on me.

Dry: Okay, I don't think this is actually dragon's blood. If it is dragon's blood, I'm surprised, because it has never behaved this well on me. I think this may contain a sweet variety of jasmine that seems to cooperate with my skin. I also think I'm getting some honeysuckle in this, which would explain why I'm enjoying this. I'm a slut for honeysuckle. I'm also wondering if there's some musk in this.

After it has been dry for a while, it is much sweeter, and has a creamy, but powdery vibe to it. Now I'm thinking sweet jasmine and/or gardenia with some vanilla or something vanilla-like, and a touch of something softly lemon? I like it, but my boyfriend is getting that indolic vibe from this and isn't a fan.

Verdict: I tried this a few years ago, and I thought it was decent then, but this has aged marvelously. I'm going to hold onto my imp for the scent (as I can't attest to the scent's intended purpose).