BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Dragon's Heart

A scent pulsing with vitality, warmth and insurmountable strength: dragon's blood resin, red and black musks, a throb of fig and a sliver of black currant.

Ahh blood resin, you tricky thing. Sometimes I love you, sometimes you smell like bubblegum. In this instance, Dragon’s Heart is teasing at bubblegum without actually committing. I really like the black currant and fig in here, but it’s just not coming together for me. Warm, sultry, a hint of dark fruit.

Where I’d wear this: Carnaval

On me this could almost be a Dragons Blood single note. To be fair, my imp is fairly aged, and viscous so it could be that the time has diminished the other notes into quiet whispers of their past selves.
Lovely, but not spectacular.

I'm having a similar experience to Joyleaf, though I'm unsure of my imp's age. No sign of the fig or blackcurrant, just cherry-leaning DBR and musk. Admittedly I did a very reserved test as this oil is quite dark and I worried about staining.

It is nice, but not the most exciting Ars Draconis scent.

Wet: Oohhhh this is a much deeper dragon's blood scent. Rich, deep, and dark. dragon's blood, musk, and black currants.

Dry: Sadly, my skin has eaten this quite a bit. What's left is a slightly musky, berrylike dragon's blood scent.

If this had more OOMPH, I'd for sure be after a bottle. The wet stage was gorgeous.