BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I got the new Dragon's Milk bottle, too, tallan! I think it's adorable!

Nathaniel, so beautiful as always! Oborot has such a cool label!

Love the new "Dragon's" labels!

A Blade of Grass

bpal_IMG_0416.jpg

The Gilman House Hotel

bpal_IMG_0422.jpg

Oborot

bpal_IMG_0432%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The label art on A Blade of Grass makes me want to go find a bottle right now....

nathanielhebert - The lab should hire you for photo shoots!! Your pics are GORGEOUS!

As a newbie, I've really enjoyed looking through this thread at all the pretty pictures, so I decided to make a small contribution in the shape of the only two LE bottles I've gotten my hands on (though I lack nathanielhebert's photography skills!)

tumblr_nuoicqX3Sg1qfmetxo1_500.jpg

Dyan Moon (June 2008)

tumblr_nuoicqX3Sg1qfmetxo2_500.jpg

Night's Pavilion (Lupercalia 2011)

Can anyone post pictures of 2015's Thirteens. I have a few bottles and I don't know which ones they are. Thanks in advance!

Curious if anybody knows the evolution of the Dragon's Milk labels through the years? I know there was the plain black and white label (the first label), the black label with a red dragon and purple lettering on it, and a newer (I think?) with a green dragon wrapped around the name. I am mostly wondering what years these labels all spanned? I have two bottles of the second (red dragon) label, and am curious about rough age on these.....

Does anyone have pictures of the label designs for the Post's Spirit Board scents (No, Yes, Goodbye)?

Hello! Hope this is in the right place.

I'm going through my collection and cannot remember what a particular bottle contains. Primary scent I can identify is a spiced apple/apple cider. Any ideas?

14088613_10207171605553922_4336298055034

Sorry, not one of the requests above but couldn't help taking a little photo-shoot of my two newest scents:

(respectfully snipped)

I love your photo!