BPAL Madness!
dronzeka

The Emathides

Gleaming eyes, screeching voices, glistening wings: black amber, black orchid, black currant, olive blossom, wood violet, lavender, blue musk, rose attar, and cedar.

Decant imp

Wet: very sweet. It's almost like there is a sugar note lurking in the back of this. Lots of floral and no cedar yet.

On my skin: Hello Amber. Amber and I get along really well so I guess that is why it showed up so quickly. That sugar note is back too and very strong. I am picking up on lavender as well as other floral notes. This is not so bad. Cedar finally made her appearance and while usually I hate cedar she is playing very well in this scent. She gives a sort of earthy vibe to this that levels all the sweetness out.
OMG I LOVE THIS!!!

A few hours in: This has really awesome staying power and I have already gotten two compliments. Of course this has to be crazy limited edition and probably no real hope of me scoring a bottle.

Why do we always want what we can't have?

I will cling to this imp like a zombie survivor clings to a baseball bat. Maybe one day this little gem will come back. This is seriously one hell of a scent. I am totally in love with it.

Oh also over the course of several hours this scent just gets stronger on me. It's so strong and pretty. I wonder is this is because this is a really aged imp?

I want a big bottle :cry2: