BPAL Madness!
Tramp

Tristran

Dust on your trousers, mud on your boots, and stars in your eyes: redwood, tonka bean, white sandalwood, lemon peel, patchouli, rosewood, coriander, and crushed mint.

ITB: I had the chance to sniff some scents I had never tested at ECCC this year, and Tristran was one that absolutely had to come home with me. First, I'm a huge fan of mint notes since I remember the Body Shop selling the odd puzzle-type perfume bottles. Second, the resins are pure, deliciously heady, and a fantastic compliment to the woods and lemon peel. How could I resist?

Wet: Delightfully pure rosewood comes first out on my skin, followed briefly by lemon peel, then tonka gently twirls with alight sandalwood while mint lurks underneath, adding a delightful depth to the scent as a whole.

Dry: It fades pretty quickly, much faster than I had anticipated. What remains is a really soft light sandalwood, lemon peel, coriander cloud that is just as ephemeral as the series.

In the Imp:

Sandalwood with a touch of dry dust

On the Skin:

First off dry rich wood which is awesome. Eventually touches of herbaceous coriander, sandalwood and tonka emerge to give a gorgeous, slightly sweet woody scent. The mint is so far in the background it isn't really noticeable but does add a freshness.

The Drydown:

I have always wanted to blind purchase a bottle of this but never did. So glad I got this decant because this blend is outstanding and I will need multiple bottles. It is a young scent and has so much character. Masterfully blended. Love!

Wet: Sandalwood and stone dust. Neat! Quite masculine, which I guess makes a lot of sense.

Dry: This dries into one of the most fantastic man-smells ever! Actually it's pretty unisex, but I just keep thinking how awesome it would smell on a man. The sweet woods with the Tonka and the dust note are just wonderful. I really love it. I want to see how it ages, but I can actually seeing getting a bottle of this for myself, even though I don't usually wear what I consider masculine smells.