BPAL Madness!

We have some trouble managing our flamingos, too. Pink lime, pink grapefruit, white nectarine, wild rose, sage, woody patchouli, bergamot, and ornery hedgehog musk.

Wet: Pink! Lots of pink grapefruit, with some rose popping up as well. Sugary sweet, and somehow clean smelling.

Dry: Nothing citrus, or fruity remains. This is a lightly sweet rose scent now. While it's not bad by any means, it's not what I was expecting(or wanting!) for the drydown.

just recieved this as a frimp in a swap. ive been tempted by it but the citrus throws me off so this was a hppy accident. just out of tthe mailbox so it may be a little green but here we go. in the bottle, this smells like laundry soap, but in a good way. not an artificial flowery kind of scent, but definitely something i would use myself. i read the reviews prior to testing and i read one describing this as bright, summery, and clean and that is the perfect summary. definitely citrus up front which was a little nervous making, but i tested anyway. on this does excatly what i want it to do. the bright citrus fades. the rose is only semi-recognizable as the floral. instead of laundry soap this simply smells like a well-blended unisex perfume, but not really a traditional perfume scent. as ive been reviewing the florally-citrusy notes have all but disappeared, leaving behind just the greenery and woods. i feel like ive traversed the whole season into late august-september summer. interestingly i feel like one wrist is strongly bergamot-tinted and the other is more strongly sage. absolutely love this

ETA this has really good throw. i can smell myself as ive been typing. the throw is a touch sweeter than the skin scent

Edited by DiZZysTARdust