BPAL Madness!

A wanton beauty, corrupt, hypnotic, seductive, and feral: magnolia, iris, Moroccan rose, frankincense, crushed jasmine blossom, blood orange, tobacco flower and white musk.

This is AMAZING! No, I'm not the lucky ebay winner of this, just in case you wanted to know! I swapped for a partial bottle, however, and I'm so happy!

In the bottle: Smells a little spicy and nondescript. I was worried!

Wet: Spicy and dark and rich! I've never really had a musk work on me, but this is lovely. VERY fast drydown.

Drydown: A beautiful spicy floral! After a bit it takes on a bit of citrus to it, very nice! This is just LOVELY. I am so impressed! I will want a full bottle of this, for sure!

In the Bottle: I detect soft florals and something deeper, but I can't distinctly recognize it.
On my Skin, Wet: More soft florals, a touch of musk, and something dry like dust.
On my Skin, Dry: Still mostly soft florals, smells like iris to me, a gentle musk that is mostly gone, and dry honey-powder (not baby powder, it's a sweet, somehow foody powder).

Verdict: I really expected this one to be more pungent and diabolical. It is soft, faint and demure.
I'm so glad that I got a bottle of this! it's a very gentle Halloween scent, and actually quite nice in summer too!

Orange and floral. Really interesting. It's becoming more clean, a soapy floral. It ends up going to playdoh on me. I'm guessing it's the iris or the Moroccan rose. Possibly mixed with the magnolia.

Edited by Carrie