BPAL Madness!

A deceptively sweet orchid vanille with a faint trace of stephanotis.

Oh, pretty purple flowers with vanilla, and a touch of mint. This is like my dream color palette for my kitchen - purples, greens, and warm brown hues.

Regan

In the Bottle: Sweet, perfumey floral vanilla

Wet: It’s a sweet creamy perfume with that lovely and distinctive musky, steamy vanilla orchid note. Comparatively, Vanilla Orchid SN smells comparatively “fresh”, hot, and steamy in a fragrant tropical orchid hothouse whilst the vanilla orchid in Regan smells a little darker, more refined, a tad more vanillic, somewhat honey-like, and (gently) perfumey… it is also more definitively sweet. I also pick up another white floral but it’s non-descript on me, I’m guessing this is the stephanotis. It provides a clean contrast for an otherwise rather sweet blend. I even pick up a little hint of amber or some faint trace of beautifully matured honey reminding me of the vanillic amber properties from the honey-sweet O. Interesting depth.

Drydown: Regan smells absolutely divine on the drydown, the vanilla orchid musk in the blend amps a lot more of a powdery vanilla when compared to Vanilla Orchid SN, which amps more of the powdery floral aspect. Regan is richer, headier, and more vanillic. The powdery vanilla has become so florally rich there is a remote likeness to Antique Lace, as though some of the same Madagascan vanilla bean note somehow made it into the blend. It’s so beautifully refined it could very well be an acceptable commercial scent.

TL;DR: Sweet, rich, powdery vanilla orchid, a trace of honey-like amber and Madagascan vanilla bean.. with hints of clean white floral.