BPAL Madness!
slave1

Tweedledum

Absurd! Green mango, fig, patchouli and green tea.

It smells sweet and fruity to me in the imp and wet. Dry, it smells like spicy Juicy Fruit...which is not a bad thing imo. Boyfriend compared it to the way Hot Topic smelled in the 90s--that patchouli incense waft combined with the fruity, bubblegum perfumes that were so popular back then.

In the imp: I think this imp must be super aged, because I'm getting more patchouli from this than anything else, with some green mango and fig in the background.

Wet: The patchouli note is the most prominent, but it is a soft patchouli. I'm also getting some fig, but it's not as strong as the patchouli and fig notes in scents like To His Mistress Going to Bed or a A Moment in Time. After a few minutes, the green mango note emerges, along with the green tea. The fig and the mango seem to be growing stronger over time, but they never overtake the patchouli.

Dry: The patchouli note still reigns, followed by the fig. The patchouli is stronger than it was initially, and while I'm still getting a bit of the green mango, I'm not getting much green tea anymore.

Verdict: This one is too patchouli-forward for me, and I'm not really a fan of the patchouli and fruits combo. I'll hang on to my imp since I collect all things Mad Tea Party, but I don't need more of this.

I feel like this one confuses my nose a bit at the start. I get mango that isn't quite ripe yet and patchouli. The sweet/sour doesn't really mix well with the earthiness. It's a good thing that it doesn't last through the dry down. The fig joins the mango and makes this a gently fruity scent. I'm not wild about this, but it's not bad either.

green tea with a little sweetness i guess from the mango? but that's as far as i got because when i tried to put the cap back on the imp it exploded in my face! I can still taste it lol.

received as a frimp from the lab! :) i generally don't do fruity scents but am delighted to try this. right off i get a pretty mango with a hint of green tea. after a minute or two, i get a little hint of fig, but this is mostly mango. later on i get something slightly earthy, which i suppose is the patchouli, which is very very subtle. primarily i'd say this is a light fruity tea scent, and a good perfume for summer.

Tweedledum almost works for me.

It starts off with bright mango, and is quite refreshing. The fig gives some depth to it, and the patchouli adds an earthy tone.

Unfortunately, as usual, the patchouli turns quite bitter and ruins it for me.

Still, it was worth a try.

This is an interesting, fruity and indeed quite absurd scent that I'd highly recommend to anyone who isn't enemies with patchouli.

Edited by Miss_Unicorn