BPAL Madness!

Iago

Malevolent, dark and shadowy: sinuous black musk, wet leather and vetiver.

Holy hell. This is not for sissies! :tongue: This is some serious leather and vetiver. Right where the burning hot rubber meets the road ... which means .. I need a few extra bottles socked away in a dark cupboard somewhere. :ninja:

In the imp: Musky black leather and smoky vetiver. I am not looking forward to this at all, given that I prefer lighter musks, only enjoy some leathers, and never get along with vetiver. Well, here goes.

Wet: Still musky black leather and vetiver. The black musk and black leather are the strongest notes, but the vetiver is pretty strong, too, adding some smokiness to the leather.

Dry: Damn, this is strong. It's actually starting to make me feel sick, it's so strong. The black musk reigns, with the black leather right beside it. The vetiver has calmed down now, but continues to add some smoke to the leather.

Verdict: Definitely not for me, because the black musk and leather are just way too strong. I have various scents over different parts of my arm, and this one is by far the one with the most throw. I'm going to have to go wash it off.

I'm 99% sure that this is the same leather note from The Red Rider. Which means, I need three bottles socked away in a drawer for the future, when Red Rider goes out of stock again... If you're a red leather fiend, this is the one you want to get. Absolutely love. :wub: :wub:

Frimp. It contains my dreaded vetiver, I'll see what it does, but this is usually a note of death for me. Well, the leather is coming along but vetiver is still hanging around. It smells like a grunge club. But not in a great way. Pass.