BPAL Madness!
ipb

Midway

A bombardment of edible carnival indulgences. Funnel cake, caramel apple, cotton candy, salt water taffy and sugar tart.

I've wanted to try this scent for years and finally found a bottle of Midway Resurrected last week.

Wet: Vanilla, cotton candy, slightly plastic-y caramel. It reminds me of a cross between Mouse Circus and Boo in this stage - both scents that I don't mind, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.

Dry: The plastic scent is gone, thankfully. Now this reminds me of a more foodie version of Antique Lace, which is my favorite BPAL scent so I can't really describe how happy I am, especially because my only bottle of Antique Lace is about 3/4 empty at this point. The throw is quite a bit lighter for this one though. I can detect a little bit of the apple, but barely. (Not complaining - I hate apple scents.) I am sooo glad I found this :lovestruck:

Oh Midway....how I cherish my bottle. I can't describe it very well - sweet fair-food at it's very best. Last all day. I heart it.

Cotton candy, Funnel Cake, and Caramel Apple are what stand out most to me in this blend. It's a really lovely scent if you enjoy the smell of a Carnival's Midway! It's a great scent for summer.

(For the Resurrected version)

Wet: You know at the fair when you're walking down Fried Food and Diabetes Alley? Yep. That, in a bottle. A little bit of cotton candy, a little bit of fried dough, some overall sugary sweetness, and a whole lot of mouth watering.

Dry: Mostly cotton candy, with a hint of funnel cakes. Divine.

Edited by donkehpoo