BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

EPIC BPAL Spreadsheet Thread

Maybe this BPAL Spreadsheet would be helpful? It has all the scents, and then if you want to find the review thread of a specific one I find the easiest fastest way is to use the advanced search form, type the scent name in, in quotations, ie "Red Moon", hit search in titles only, and then ask it to search only in the reviews forum.

Hope that's somewhat helpful!

My thanks, again, and a million times in the future, for that spreadsheet. I had used it before, years ago, to "Seed" my own massive, multi-tab BPAL excel sheet.

I fired up the sheet today to update it with all of the new scents in the last year. Wasn't really looking forward to that. Happen to check the forum and BAM! someone recently posted an updated link to the original. Made things much easier for me. (And my own sheet is even cleaner now too!)

Thank you thank you thank you for all that hard work!

Maybe this BPAL Spreadsheet would be helpful? It has all the scents, and then if you want to find the review thread of a specific one I find the easiest fastest way is to use the advanced search form, type the scent name in, in quotations, ie "Red Moon", hit search in titles only, and then ask it to search only in the reviews forum.

Hope that's somewhat helpful!

My thanks, again, and a million times in the future, for that spreadsheet. I had used it before, years ago, to "Seed" my own massive, multi-tab BPAL excel sheet.

I fired up the sheet today to update it with all of the new scents in the last year. Wasn't really looking forward to that. Happen to check the forum and BAM! someone recently posted an updated link to the original. Made things much easier for me. (And my own sheet is even cleaner now too!)

Thank you thank you thank you for all that hard work!

I can't take any of the credit for that spreadsheet - I just point it out to folks. No clue who originally made it, but I believe it is currently kept up to date by the lovely Izile. I am obsessed with my own (slightly modified) version of it.