BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

We all love to go to Ren Faire, and they have a zip line there. If I remember correctly, it is one ride for $5, $20 for 5 rides, and $40 for unlimited rides for all day.

Lilith gave me her best, “Dad, I love you and I would like to do the $40 all day” face – big eyes and all – and how could I say no? Long story short (too late!), we rode the zip line so many times that the operators knew our names. At least this year, my naughty bits did not suffer as much.

This photo is one of my favorite photos from the last year. She looks so confident, tough, and sure of herself here, while I look like I just survived twenty zip line rides. She makes me so proud to be her father.

Pirate’y rum cookies, hay bales, leftover bits of funnel cake, and Renaissance Faire patchouli.

I groaned so loudly when I sniffed this that the whole room started laughing. Yeah, it's THAT scent. Glorious and evocative of what?... YES, it's a wholesome version of Halloween in Las Vegas. It’s so good. It’s that grounded sort of foodie scent that I like, it has a lot of depth and morphs a lot. Starts off with rum cookies, and funnel cake, and the hay and patch just ground it so beautifully. It’s a Weenie disguised as a Fatherhood. Get it!

Sign in to follow this