BPAL Madness!

One of the biggest joys of my life is holding hands and walking with Lilith. My lovely wife is always walking behind us taking these photos, and I love how you can see Lilith growing up over the years.

Lilith, please never stop holding my hand.

Dorian holding hands with Slime Queen, with Snake Oil happily trailing behind.

In the bottle - Daaaaamn. I can smell it all. This is gonna be a doozy.

Wet - Aw shit. The SECOND I put this on, it transforms into something glorious. Slime Queen, is that you? It feels vibrant and young and carefree. There's a tinge of Snake Oil watching over the mix, making sure things don't get too out of control.

Drydown - Hot DAMN I love this. It's like listening to a mashup of the classic BPAL hits with a fresh new twist. It's still there after a couple hours, and every time I catch a waft of it there's a slightly different angle of the scent showing. Not content with being a lovely blend, this is also interesting AF.

Verdict - Folks are going to be hoarding this. I might be one of them.

This is exactly the scent of the sum total of the Barrial pack, as they arrive in a flurry of hugs, smiles, and hellos. It’s very evocative. If you like the Dorian+Snake Oil scents, you’ll like this. It’s fantastic and made me smile so big and miss them a little less. I got a bottle and will enjoy it.