BPAL Madness!

Lilith loves RuPaul’s Drag Race, and she thought it would be fun to dress up for Drag Con 2018 as Lil Poundcake. I made a promise to her when she was tiny that I would carry her on my shoulders for as long as she wanted me to, and I am pretty positive that I will carry her down the aisle for her wedding. As I carried her around Drag Con, and I would hear people whisper, “oh my god, it’s Lil poundcake.” Some people would yell “Lil Poundcake!” and she would happily flip them off in character. When people would stop us and ask to take a photo, I would set Lilith down, give her the boa, and she would pose for the photo. Then she’d hop back on my shoulders and we’d continue on our way. Ah, the life of a dad. I wouldn’t give it up for anything.

Dorian smushed into a cherry lollipop.

In the bottle - It reminds me a little of cherry cough drops. Uh oh.

Wet - Turns more into a sticky cherry lollipop scent, thank goodness. A hint of mintiness behind the cherry, which is unexpected but not unpleasant.

Drydown - The cherry has mostly disappeared, and now it smells like Frostbitten Dorian with some sugar on top. Very curious. Getting harder to detect as it wears.

Verdict - Dorian makes everything better. Some people are really into the Snake Oil variants (and deservedly so; they're awesome) ... but me? I'm all about the Dorians. This one didn't topple Dorian in the Pumpkin Patch from my top spot -- but then again it's 80 degrees outside and I snatched it straight out of the mailbox. I'm going to let it settle and try again.