BPAL Madness!

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. 

Oscar Wilde

Lilith has loved the theater since we first took her to see Matilda when she was five. She loves musicals, she loves plays, she loves Shakespeare and Sondheim. She loves huge productions and local improv, she loves Hamlet and drag revues. She loves the pageantry and the intimacy, and loves performing in shows and attending shows equally.

This is the scent of the pile of junk food that accompanies us to almost every performance: chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, caramel corn, and a little slurp of soda.

Chocolate chip cookies, sugar and a whiff of pretzels. Pretty much this smells like chocolate chip cookies. Medium throw and wear length.

Mmmmmmm.

Two of my most favorite chocolate scents from the catalogue are present fully in this blend: Chad + Baby’s First Con Panel = this glorious perfume. WOW.

This is chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, and hot cocoa on me. I’m glad I don’t get the soda (though I’m happy to smell like soda!) since I think it would throw it off some. To me, this is perfection in a bottle, all gooey-crunchy goodness.