BPAL Madness!

On a ship at sea: a tempestuous noise.

An electric blackberry violet tossed with seaspray.

This is extremely juicy and fruity. A salty kind of lime-yellow citrus bright, bubbly blackberry, with a hint of that salt and sea note. I don't get very much violet

It's very youthful, and very potent. Does read as neon, but definitely less floral than I thought it would be! Going to give it some wears.

It's summery, brash, and quite loud.

I get a ton of ozone, sea spray, and a touch of violet. It smells fresh, clean, and summer. Youthful, and sort of electric. Medium throw and wear length.

This one was a big disappointment for me.

In the imp it was clean, light, fresh scent, but I really couldn't smell blackberry or violet.

Wet: It's still mostly a light fresh aquatic scent, no flowers, no fruits :-(

Dry: It's like the slightest sweet hint of almost gone light and fresh.

I slathered heavily after realizing how light it was, and this is still barely a ghost of a scent on me :-(

Wet: Tart blackberries and aquatic ozone.

I'm going to guess this was the same blackberry as in Echo Azure, because that went quite tart on my skin also, but not on my friend's skin. Something about my skin makes this fruit a bit sassy.

Dry: A bit of ozone-tinted, vaguely fruity powder. This faded quick.

I never pick up violet.

This was a fun, quirky blend, but unusually short-lived on my skin.

This reminds me of an ozone type of Vanilla Blackberry from Lavanila. It's not a sweet blackberry, but it's got the tart tang from the fruit. I think the violet is in the background, making it feel a little green. It's clean and fruity without overwhelming sweetness. It stays close to the skin, and I don't seem to be amping the sea spray. It's kinda unisex, I feel. It smelled clean and fresh on my husband, but he wasn't convinced he could pull it off. It's really nice.