BPAL Madness!

Senator Barrial in debate class, advocating for the mandatory conversion to electric cars by 2040.

When she’s Senator, she’ll make sure everyone has red velvet sprinkle cupcakes with extra buttercream frosting.

I thought this was going to be like Cake Smash. But it's a dead ringer for Milk Moon of old. This is soooooo reminiscent of the old school Lunacy days. Milk moon served with a side of cookies.

Yeah, this is good. I want to age it out.

I'm forever looking for the red velvet cake note found in Monsterbait: Closet, but once more, alas, it isn't here. That's not to say that Senator Barriel isn't lovely, though. To me it smells very much like sprinkles, with a base of cake crumbs. It's not too foody or overly sweet and isn't hugely strong, so it's worth a try if you're on the fence about foody scents.

I feel like this is as close to a red velvet cake single note as will ever happen. The frosting comes out on the dry down. I am seriously loving this...I think aging will definitely make it richer. I remember how intense Sprinklecake ended up being after some years so I am sure this will turn into something of similar strength :)

Loads of buttercream frosting and a red velvet cake. If you want to smell like red velvet cake, get this. Good throw and wear length.

Oh, hell yeah, foody. Again, the description is spot-on. I agree with the post above: very close to a single-note Red Velvet Cake scent. Medium throw, long-lasting. I'm using it as a sleep scent and it still is going strong in the morning. Definitely going to snag more of this.

Wet: CAAAAAAAAAAKE. More red velvet cake than frosting currently. Yum.

Dry: Still CAAAAAAAAAAKE. I was thinking this would be similar to Cake Smash, but they scents really do smell different. This scent is a bit heavier, and sticks around longer than Cake Smash and has greater throw. (Some different notes, of course.)

Foodie lovers; try this!

I've worn this the last several days and each day I feel differently about it. This is a delicious gourmand, but sometimes it makes me hungry, and other times it makes me... nauseated. BPAL's caramel note usually gives me an immediate need to wretch, so I assume there must be some caramel somewhere in here. Outside of that, however, it's delightful and smells like a cake on days I don't get the caramel component.