BPAL Madness!

The three phases of the moon fashioned into a lunar triregnum: blue chamomile, mugwort, and orris root.

Beth continues to evolve as an artist. This collection is unique, and beautiful, complex, and stunning.

Tea lovers rejoice! This smells like a perfect cup of herbal tea. So soothing, grounding, calming. I don't love this on my skin, but in a locket or a diffuser, this will be perfect. It's atmospheric. I want it in a room spray!

Chamomile and orris. If you're a fan of either, give this a whirl. It's a very soft, skin scent on me. Very soothing.

Wet: Hit HARD by the chamomile! It's not messing around.

Dry: Calmed down a bit from the wet stage. Chamomile is still very much the star here, and it's a little sweeter than the wet stage. There's almost a powdery-like scent as well, from the orris root I imagine.

I'd like this more as an atmos spray, rather than a perfume. It's nice, and I like the smell, but I don't want to smell like it. ;)

I got this one because i was curious. That's all.

Wet on skin, it's legit babywipes. I mean that in the best way possible? it's clean and floral, but a little bit astringent. There's a powdery earthy ness to it that in the baby-wipe comparison smells like the fabric. For me, it's hard to shake that. Babywipes or wet dryer sheets.

It's a soft gentle scent, but on me that doesn't mean low throw. I got this one to teach my nose new things, and Im a bit sad all I can get is baby wipes :rolleyes2:

Sign in to follow this