BPAL Madness!

Sugared apples, honey booberries, and sweet cream.

In the bottle: I can smell all of the notes in the bottle. It's a creamy, sugared apple and blueberry scent.

Wet: I get the sugared apple and sweet cream notes first, and then the honeyed blueberry emerges. I am actually surprised I was not hit with a blast of it upon application, as the blueberry note was quite strong in the bottle. I'm not usually fond of berry notes in perfume, and I think the only scent with blueberry in it that I've enjoyed so far is Blueberry Picking. But I adore apple scents, so I really wanted to try this one. It's sweet, but not as sweet as Blue Lollipops or Blueberry Cream Pie. I feel like the sweet cream has been draped over the sugared apple and honeyed blueberries, and it smells lovely. It's almost like one of those swirled Lifesaver lollipops. Almost. But the fruits are definitely sugared and honeyed and not straight-up apple or blueberry candy.

Dry: Creamy, sweet apple and blueberry. The scent is softer than before. I am in love with the sweet cream note. :luv2:

Verdict: This is even better than I had imagined! I'm glad I took a chance on this even though I was wary of the blueberry. It's a simple, fun, creamy, sugared fruit scent, and the artwork is adorable. I'm really happy to have a bottle. I can't thank my fairy enough for picking this up for me! :wub2:

Sugared apples and blueberries. This one is very fruit candy based and it smells most strongly on wet. The fruit sort of dissipates as it dries, and I get a whiff of creaminess on the drydown. This one is low throw and wear length on me. Sugary, fruity.

Low throw, short wear, but one of the only apple scents I would contemplate keeping around, as the apple is not the main event. Booberry cereal is the showstopper. It’s like I’ve doused myself in it for about twenty minutes, and then it fades into a whisper of a creamy, berry scent. Wish it lasted longer, but it is *dreamy* for a hot minute.

This reminds me of another bpal but I cannot recall what it is, like an itch I cannot scratch. This dries down to mostly honey and cream with the booberries being less berry and more boo. I actually quite like it so will probably be keeping my bottle but I do wish I could figure out what it reminds me of.

Wet: This scent reminds me of something.. but I have NO idea what. This is mainly sugared apples.

Dry: The vanilla cream has come out, and is the prominent scent! The sugared apples are in the background, but still hanging around enough to KNOW that they're there. Yum!

I need to do some comparisons with scents I already have; the wet stage reminds me of another scent, but the dry-down does not.

Super soft blueberry and apple with light sweet cream in the dry down. Very sweet and light. Too light for me. But a lovely scent. Love the label too though! It’s so cute!