BPAL Madness!

A general-purpose luck invoking blend, great for everyday boosts in good fortune. The components include bourbon vanilla absolute, vanilla oleoresin, Ceylon cinnamon, almond oil, and pulverized pyrite. (Brian took care of the pulverizing.)

This smells AMAZING. Like a sexy cinnamon roll. I immediately want donuts when I use it. Like 10 boxes full.

How does it work? Really well. I had a candle dressed in it, then after just handling it, unlit, walked outside and my neighbor asked me to dry and fold his laundry for $20.

The same day Nate got a ton of good advice as far as money went. It helped a looooot.

I love the scent, and I use it on days when we need a boost or everything seems to be going wrong. Or for other people... I find it helps them too. Also the pyrite is super pretty!

I'm not sensitive skin wise so I rubbed it on my skin and his without issue.

In the decant: Can I just say that I love that there’s pulverized pyrite in this?

Also, it smells like the Trading Post’s Bourbon Vanilla Bath Oil as it contains the same vanilla oleoresin note, but with some cinnamon added to it. I loved that bath oil, so scent-wise, that’s a win!

I dressed a candle with this oil and applied it to my skin.

Wet: Soft cinnamon, bourbon vanilla, and vanilla oleoresin (with the resin being benzoin to my nose). This. Smells. AMAZING. It’s probably the best smelling TAL I’ve smelled so far. I get a bit of almond as well. It does smell kind of like the cinnamon and glaze on a cinnamon roll.

Dry: It remains that way while dry at first, but then it very quickly becomes a skin scent. The soft cinnamon is super light now, and what I’m left with is a really soft bourbon vanilla and benzoin scent.

Verdict: I really enjoy the scent, but I wish it weren’t so faint. If it proves to be effective for its purpose, I will likely buy a bottle. If not, I’ll probably be content with the decant.

I did not notice any effects from utilizing this today, but I used it in combination with Block Buster while applying for a job that I really want. I’ll update if it worked for its intended purpose or if I receive results from future use.