BPAL Madness!
roseus

Promises of Izumo Hair Gloss

A sea salt chypre with a hint of cucumber.

This is so soothing. The salty note starts of a bit bracing but quickly is smoothed over by the cucumber. It is salty, but not in an intensely masculine cologne way and there is no sharp ozone. I'm having a really hard time describing this chypre. It's definitely soft aquatic, like a saltwater version of The Forgettable God with a touch of cucumber. It's like getting a waft of sea breeze while having your nose in a glass of cucumber water.

I love this one! It smells fresh and beachy—like a sea beeeze and sun warmed driftwood. The cucumber isn’t super cucumber-y, but blends very nicely to create the fresh breeze vibe. I will definitely be getting a bottle of this one—it will be great scent for summer!

I bought decants, and then getting impatient, like I do, threw one into my cart at the lab. Iam immensely happy about that choice. It smells like salty ocean air with out too much seaweed, like a breeze when you're a block or two out, begging you to come frolic in the ocean. The cucumber is THERE, but it acts more like the wind/refreshing note, than a proper cucumber scent. I am thinking of taking a decant and adding a teensy bit of squirting cucumber to see what happens :) But as far as a soft, enticing oceanic scent, I couldn't imaging better. Very relaxing too.

Fresh salty cucumber with a touch of seaweed and it's a very fresh summery light hair gloss.