BPAL Madness!
hammy

Five Golden Rings

Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves and a
Partridge in a Pear Tree

Luminous golden amber, lemon peel, and royal agarwood, tonka bean and bone-white orris, and a splash of blood.

In the bottle - Definitely got that "bone white" feel going on. Dry.

Wet - Instantly juicy. These bones are fresh, with lemon zest and amber. Amber is dominating.

Drydown - A lot more wood now. Damn, I rather like this. It's a vibrant amber-wood blend with a hint of juiciness. There isn't a lot of throw, so I don't have much more to report. The amber does go a little powdery as it wears on. I'm sneezing a lot. (Potentially unrelated since I've been breathing wildfire smoke for the last week, but thought you should know.)

Verdict - For the most part, I like it. I'm going to have to give this a couple more tries, though. I haven't quite figured it out.

Light amber. No lemon, just light amber. It smells like a imagine a fresh golden ring would smell. Eh. I was hoping for something more, but I am glad this doesn't work on me.

Wet: Very light, slightly soapy, mostly powdery orris and pale amber with hints of lemon.

Dry: Very light, sweet amber with very faint slightly powdery orris. Rather underwhelming, on me.

Bone, blood, and golden amber with a touch of woods. It's a weird bone + golden amber blend that reminds me to some American Gods. Sophisticated, woodsy blend.

Source: Forum swap

Preconception: Uuuuh bloody rings?

Bottle: Kind of sweet amber

Initial Skin: Uuuh nope. Bitter, tart, blood.

Drydown: Amber takes a few to warm up per usual. Once it does it's a powdery amber, sweet vanilla-hinted base, but still mostly bitter & dusty.