BPAL Madness!
izile

Court Crows Hair Gloss

A dignified appointment for worthy corvids. Golden mango, apple peel, and frankincense.

OK, well, since no one else is going to go...

In the bottle: Fresh mangoes and I would have guessed apple blossom more than apple peel.

First applied: The apple takes a more forward appearance and the mango becomes more secondary, I don't get a lot of frankincense, except for maybe a kind of light, fizzy background note.

Dry down: A very realistic and fresh fruity scent. I still think it's probably more apple (and to me it still smells rather apple-blossom-y, but maybe now a mix of peel and flowers) with mango in the background. Seems to fade quicker than some other hair glosses, I'd say it lasts a full work day, but it's pretty faint by bedtime, and nothing the next day. I could have done with a little bit more mango, but I really like apple, so I'd still say this is a keeper!

Apple blossoms with an edge of sweet mango. I mainly get the fruity apple scent on my hair. It's very light and refreshing. I don't think either note really held up in my hair after blow-drying or maybe I need more for it to stick around.