BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Frostbitten Sin

No additional description provided. Scent description for Sin is here.]

I got mainly Snow White plus cinnamon and a dash of sandalwood. It was very chilly snowy but with cinnamon. Good throw and wear length.

Sin and Snow White. The Sin isn't terribly strong compared to the snow, but it adds light amber, patchouli, and sandalwood notes that give it more heft.

I adore Sin, it's a GC fave. I cannot imagine how it's going to mix with any snow note though, let alone the coconutty/floral one from Snow White!

Wet: Oiy. I had somewhat forgotten that my bottle of Sin is rather aged, and that, fresh, Sin has quite the "edge" to it. It's interesting, in the vial it's all snow white, on my skin it's all fresh Sin. Which is to pay the sandalwood and patchouli haven't quite come into their glory yet, nor has the amber, and there is a LOT of cinnamon going on here. A lot.

Dry: Pretty much pure Sin on me, I don't get any snow. Which means I can pass on this, as I already have straight up Sin!

To my nose, this is heavy on the snow and light on Sin. I do like Sin, but the cinnamon can be a bit much. Here it is the perfect grace note to the snow.

I was frimped a tester of Frostbitten Sin in a recent swap and tried it today. I have never actually tried Snow White, but this ended up smelling quite a bit like Cotton Phoenix to me, so I'm guessing it is more Snow White than Sin. In fact, I got hardly any Sin (a GC fave of mine) at all -- definitely no cinnamon, maybe a little sandalwood or patch. Perhaps it will get Sinnier with age? I was happy to try this one but will stick with Cotton Phoenix for my Snow White needs.