BPAL Madness!
Numanoid

Autumn Cider Hair Gloss

Fermented apple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, clove, lemon zest, butterscotch liquor, and orange slices.

Oh this is good....and I am going on a nose that isn't working 100% (thanks to a cold! :) )

Sniffing in the bottle, it is surprisingly....light. I sniff the butterscotch....apples... orange... lemon. It is a crisp cider to my nose. In my hair. it stays the same...it has a medium scent, not too heavy as I thought it might be with the sugar, clove, allspice and nutmeg notes, but this really is....sweet, not cloying, and a tad refreshing. You can totally wear this if you work in close range with people.

After a few, the apples and butterscotch are prominent. But so not cloying. I will edit/add to this as my hair dries more and my nose is a bit better. :) But if you are worried this would be too heavy and spicy, it so isn't!! This, to me, is a year round wearable scent.

I agree that this is quite light, but not in a bad way at all! Sometimes I find spice to be too heavy, but it's well balanced in this HG and really lets the apple shine. I get apple and a good dose of brown sugar, with light spices, and a little brightness from the lemon and orange. It smells like the perfect cider. Decent throw.

Sadly, I don't get any cider--just autumn-spiced butterscotch. Still lovely, but not the crisp cider I was hoping for.

Warm, spicy, cozy autumn cider. This is the perfect fall scent. I like that it's not just a plain old apple cinnamon smell. I even get whiffs of the butterscotch.

I won't be getting a back up simply because smells like this can become overwhelming in the Florida heat and we don't have cool weather for very long down here but I will enjoy it while it lasts!

I have Autumn Cider 2011 and 2014, so I was very excited when the hairgloss version was released. I've got all three on right now to test! I don't really get much apple out of the hairgloss; the hairgloss is much more of the butterscotch boozy scent. Definitely in the same family of scents, but not the same. It's not what I was expecting, but I'm still enjoying it.

I bought this because I was in the mood for a fruity scent that would go with my autumn apple scents, but also hoping it could replace my Gluhwein hair gloss, which is almost gone. I think I chose wisely! Autumn Cider hair gloss isn't as strong or super-sweet as my Autumn Cider perfume. This has a dusky fruit scent to it, a hint of butterscotch, and is soft enough to wear with many scents year round. I'm glad I got the bottle!