BPAL Madness!
Minh Scent

Dead Leaves and Blueberry Chypre Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

No reviews on this beauty??! On first spray, I get a blast of blueberries- so pretty! The leaves on this comes out slowly and twine together with the fruit. I am not sure what "blueberry chypre" is, as the blueberry note is similar to the one in Ella and Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin. Hmm perhaps a bit more perfumey. The dead leaves note is gorgeous. This is very long lasting, but not much throw. Love the combination and may treat myself to a full bottle before they come down. This is different enough from my other Dead Leave scents to have a place in my arsenal.

On wet, I get a blueberry note that reminds me to blueberry muffins. However, it dries down to a chypre with a hint of dead leaves. The blueberry is MIA at this point. However, this is one of the longest lasting hair glosses I've ever had on. I fluff my hair and its just like I applied it. It's very gender neutral, and sort of a fall chypre on my hair. Gentlemen, take note.

I'm very fond of the Blueberry Pie HG & Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins HG gets used heavily, too, so I knew I had to try this one. Apparently I love the smell of blueberries in my hair, because this is also a winner on me. :) The dry dead leaves & the chypre cut the sweetness of the blueberry note so it's a good choice for when I'm not in the mood for too much sugar.

Edited by alterosen