BPAL Madness!

Pumpkin spice that brothel!

I've never tried Harlot before, so this will be a completely new scent to me. On first sniff I smell alcohol and spice. When on and wet t is very gourmand which isn't my cup of tea but we will see what happens as it dries (while I look up Harlot reviews). I see that rose is a main note of Harlot, but I am not getting much which is strange as I amp rose like crazy. I am just getting a cinnamon cookie smell. I can taste the cinnamon when my hand is nowhere near my nose! The spice smell is calming down, but I am still not smelling any rose.I don't think I will be wearing this one. Fine for foodies, but not for me.

I love Harlot & her sexy cinnamon ways already, so this blend was a must for me.

Wet, Pumpkin Spice Harlot is very similar to Harlot, WITH TEH CINNAMON DIALED UP TO ELEVEN!! Thankfully that only lasts a few minutes.

Dry, the roses are sweet, & there is a subtly fruity note rather like apples and rose hips. The spices include Harlot's signature cinnamon, as well as a touch of mace & nutmeg. My experience is that PS Harlot is sweeter than the cinnamon-only original Harlot, ymmv.

Harlot is in my top 10 GC's. Pumpkin Spice Harlot is a welcome seasonal treat.

Whoa, this is a cinnamon bomb!

This is also the first time a BPAL oil has actually physically stung me. Basically, all I got was a huge dose of cinnamon, then I had to wash it off.

When I sniffed it a bit more carefully after the skin test fail, it's definitely predominantly cinnamon and some sweet notes underneath. I don't get any rose. This is definitely not for me.

Cinnamon and roses. That said, when it dries down, I get ROSES. Harlot's rose note has pretty much vanquished all of the spices. Despite a spicy beginning, this dries down to a pink rose on me.

Odd. Good throw and wear length.