BPAL Madness!
PersimmonSeeds

So Judgey Hair Gloss

A splash of gin, bitter lemon, and spiky juniper berries.

One of the friends I attended DragonCon with ended up buying a bottle of this for the name alone and I was pressured into trying it for comparison. (she never got around to trying it with me, though)

I am not a fan of lemon, but this in the bottle was really pretty. Kind of a syrupy sweet, clean, sparkling citrus blend on first sniff.

I usually do about 4 squirts into my bleached, very short hair but only did 2 of this because I was scared of the lemon note making me nauseous. It went in fine, a very crisp scent. For only a few squirts this had great throw, the fizzy sweetness was at the front. What I assumed was the gin and juniper. There was a green edge to it, more piney than leafy/grassy.
Then the lemon started to creep up...
It wasn't an unpleasant lemon at all, but edged on more than I could bear. It wasn't very bitter to me, and thankfully not like lemon scented cleaner. It was crisp and light.
I didn't get a boozy feel or scent through the wear, but the gin was there.

I didn't fall in love with this but I enjoyed wearing it. I especially enjoyed it at the end of the day when it was super light and breezy in my hair. I smelled very clean even though I had been sweating all day at the con. It almost reminded me of dryer sheets at that point, but not at all in a bad way.
By the next morning before my shower it was faintly there as a tiny whiff of piney juniper berries.

This is really pretty. It smells like champagne ginger ale. I'm a big fan of gin scent, so maybe I'm biased, but I may have to buy a back up bottle. :)

I did not expect to love this as much as I did. It's this fizzy gin with bitter lemon. It's bright, citrusy and refreshing. mr. zee_zee said it smelled like ginger ale. I love it!

Oh, my goodness! Finally, a scent I have been craving in HG! It is that lovely BPAL fizzy ginger ale/champagne note I am addicted to!! The lemon in here is light, not bitter at all and the juniper berries add a perfect touch of that gin vibe without being boozy.