BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Dog Days of Summer Are Here!

As promised! Here are the hair glosses.

https://blackphoenixtradingpost.com/category/dog-days-of-summer/

Here's our romantic perfume commercial starring Pickle, Wednesday, and Zoe's butt:

https://vimeo.com/230695689

++ THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

A paean to the Hounds of Black Phoenix!

The truth I do not stretch or shove

When I state that the dog is full of love.

I've also found, by actual test,

A wet dog is the lovingest.

Proceeds from the sale of these hair glosses will benefit the Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA.

The Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA is a donor-supported, nonprofit organization that provides animal care and services for homeless and owned animals in the Greater Los Angeles Area. The organization is dedicated to promoting humane treatment and compassionate care for all animals. The animals in its care come from 11 animal control contract cities, as well as partner shelters across the Los Angeles area and beyond. The Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA also offers lifesaving programs and services to the community that support the human-animal bond and keep pets in homes.

Please note: these are hair glosses for human hair. Not dog fur. Or cat fur. Or hamster fur. Not lizard scales, not tarantula carapaces, not turtle shells; neither is it for feathers, whiskers, or paw pads. This is a human hair gloss for human heads that is inspired by doggos but is NOT to be used ON doggos.

ELLA

Not a dog, not a hound, but a 100% genuine cur: Brian’s crazy swamp girl, the Blueberry Catahoula Hog Dog! Louisiana’s olive blossom and magnolia swirled with blueberries.

GRANITE

Brian’s sweet Granite passed at Halloween in 2014, and our hearts broke. This scent is a captured memory: the day that a bottle of body lotion accidentally fell on him. It’s a rich patchouli carnation mingled with warm fur and a hint of corn chip-paws.

LOLA

Jacquelynn’s beautiful baby!

She has a unique independence that I attribute to her being an Aquarius.

She hates closed doors and crates. She likes the option to join the party or not.

She is intelligent, loyal and protective.

Super affectionate with people she knows, but aloof with strangers.

A wintry-white flurry of snow, as pale as her eyes, with lacquered black pepper and oudh.

PA-POW

Pa-Pow the Wonderdog: the great love of Teddy’s life, his little soulmate. We lost her in 2008, but her spirit will be with Teddy forever.

Three golden ambers with a hint of jellybean.

PICKLE

Lilith’s bright, bouncy, goofy Leo! A gleaming vanilla cream poof of coconut with a hint of tiare.

PUGSLEY

We lost our darling Pugsley many years ago, but Lilith swears that she can hear his ghost barking at the mailman to this day. Dedicated defender of the household, bane to all small birds. We miss you, Pugsley. Black tea, tonka bean, and licorice root with sweet black musk.

WEDNESDAY

My cantankerous old lady, a dog of many names: Lumpy, No-Fun Dog, Grandma, Day-Day, and Cranks. She always looked like a s’more to me, so her scent is scorched marshmallows and melted chocolate with cinnamon sugar-dusted graham cracker bits.

ZOË

Ella’s best friend and Pickle’s nemesis! A voracious lover of food and all things foodlike: warm milk chocolate and Canadian maple syrup with amber and caramel.

Sign in to follow this