BPAL Madness!
thekittenkat

Can we get clarifications about the down dates?

When it states that Halloweenies are going down on the 14th, does this mean like 12:01 AM PST on the 14th, or 11:59 PM PST on the 13th, or what? Does this mean both BPAL and BPTP?

And will the new 13 blend disappear at one of those same times?

Questions are somewhat urgent, as I must borrow a friend's computer to make orders.

I did email CS abt this on Thursday, noon EST, marked urgent, and have yet to see a reply.

All I read was that the Yules will be up until Feb. 14th and usually, the 13 blends are only up for a day or two. As for the Weenies... I am sure they are coming down soon. Sorry that isn't much help. But I am guessing as long as the items are on the site and they don't say "out of stock" you can still order.

All I read was that the Yules will be up until Feb. 14th and usually, the 13 blends are only up for a day or two. As for the Weenies... I am sure they are coming down soon. Sorry that isn't much help. But I am guessing as long as the items are on the site and they don't say "out of stock" you can still order.

Thanks for trying to help!

I would really like to know the answer to this as well. Really hoping they go against tradition and keep the 13 up for a full week, I just don't have the money this week :(

Yah, basically if you want anything from Weenies or Phoenix - and if you want the Lunacy or the 13 scent - I'd get on that. There's never been a time cutoff provided in the past. As long as it lets you add it to the cart, you can order it.